Chennai is a beautiful city, situated on the side of bay of bengal. In past few years chennai has become an it sector hub, many big it giants like tcs, infosys, wipro etc. In this kind of city it’s become really hard to maintain your unforeseen financial expenses.
this is the time when personal loan comes in the picture, you can easily take a personal loan for your personal financial expenses. The best part about the personal loan is that you can use the amount whenever you want.
But before apply a Personal Loan in Chennai you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of a personal loan:
1. Age between 25-53 years
2. Has to be a salaried professional
3. Minimum monthly income should be between rs. 30,000-40,000 depending on the city where the applicant lives
Also, banks or nbfcs ask for some basic documents which have to be provided to obtain a personal loan in chennai. These are the following:
1. Kyc documents- identity proof & address proof (passport/driving license/latest mobile bill/letter from employer/ration card)
2. Salary account statements for the last 3 months
3. Salary slips for the last 2 months
4. Proof of employment
Apart from that you also required a good cibil score for personal loan. Usually banks and nbfcs consider 750 to 900 as good cibil score. So if you have a credit score between this then you will not face any problem in getting a personal loan.
Aman Khanna is an experienced financial advisor who is well known for his ability to foretell the market trends as well as for his financial astuteness. He has an MBA in finance from Toronto University as well as years of experience delivering seminars on sound financial practices and debt management.